Full-time; typical hours are Monday – Friday, 6:00 am – 2:30 pm.
The Warehouse Associate is responsible for assisting with all components of warehouse operations. This includes: picking orders, sorting product, unloading trucks, loading pick-up orders, and maintaining accurate counts and paperwork.
Individual should be in good physical condition with ability to perform continual lifting of up to 60 pounds in a fast paced environment; ability to operate all warehouse machinery; very good math skills; knowledge of and ability to work as part of a team; ability to interact comfortably with diverse populations.
The Warehouse Associate responsibilities will include:
- assist with loading/unloading and storing product from delivery trucks
- maintain accurate count and awareness of the condition of product received and shipped
- assist with cycle counts and regularly scheduled inventory counts
- check and clean warehouse, docks, and grounds as directed
- complete cleaning logs
- use pick sheets to pull and stage products to fill orders
- advise warehouse manager of inventory discrepancies and product damages
- assist with loading pick-up orders
- put stock away using pallet tags and Operate and maintain all equipment in a safe manner