Black Bean Brownies
Serves: | Prep Time: | Cook Time:
- 1 box brownie mix
- 1 15 ounce can black beans (can substitute 15 ounce can of refried beans if a food processor is not available)
- Rinse beans well with water, leaving them in the can.
- Fill can of beans back up with water to just under the rim.
- Puree beans and water using a food processor or mixer.
- Combine bean mixture with brownie mix. (No need to add eggs, water, or oil.)
- Follow package directions for baking temperature and time.