10-Minute Pork BBQ Sandwich
Serves: 5 1/2 cup servings | Prep Time: | Cook Time:
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 large chopped onion
- 2 cups canned pork
- 3/4 cup prepared barbecue sauce
- 5 hamburger rolls
- In a large skillet, heat oil over low heat.
- Add onion and cook until tender, about 5 minutes.
- Mix in pork and barbecue sauce and cook until heated through, about 5 minutes.
- Spoon barbecue mixture on bottom half of opened hamburger bun.
25 grams total fat, 8 grams saturated fat, 120 milligrams cholesterol, 930 milligrams sodium, 2 grams fiber, 16 grams sugarPRINT THIS RECIPE