Agency Relations Coordinator
The Agency Relations Coordinator is responsible to help develop, improve, and implement partner agency related services including the monitoring of program sites.
The individual should have basic management skills including planning, scheduling, and organizing; strong customer relations skills; willingness and ability to successfully complete food safety certification training; ability to work with people of diverse ages, socio-economic status, and ethnic heritage; strong writing and oral communication skills; demonstrated ability to use good judgment and work independently; moderate computer skills; valid NYS driver’s license, clean driving record, and dependable transportation. Required education: Individual should have a Bachelor’s degree.
The Agency Relations Coordinator responsibilities will include:
- Work with other Food Bank departments to promote and increase participation in Food Bank programs at partner agencies
- Identify and implement new and innovative methods for addressing food insecurity within certain communities or population groups
- Implement trainings, on-site interviews, and technical start-up assistance to identify and register new partner agencies
- Develop presentations to educate and inform partner agencies of policies, procedures and resources
- Implement site monitoring of Food Bank partner agency services and programs
- Conduct timely on-site visits to ensure compliance with all standards and procedures established by all regulatory bodies
- Create a monthly schedule outlining upcoming and scheduled visits