Data Entry Associate
Part-time (4 hours per day); typical hours are Monday – Friday.
Associate’s degree required; Raiser’s Edge experience preferred; individual should have excellent oral and written communication skills; extensive computer skills; excellent organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks; proven history of successful data entry efforts in a previous role; very good interpersonal skills with ability to understand and represent agency services; proven ability to work as part of a team; ability to work alongside volunteers and staff during fundraising events, when needed.
- Manage and update all donor information, credit card information and contact information in Raiser’s Edge;
- Process daily donation batch in Raiser’s Edge after the Administrative Coordinator separates and calculates donations;
- Create and print daily thank you letters to be distributed to donors;
- Maintain inventory of company letterhead and envelopes;
- Provide support to the Executive Director, Chief Operating Officer, Volunteer & Donor Relations Coordinator, Development Coordinator, and Donor Relations Manager under the direction of the CDO in regard to donor research and information;
- Provide data to our direct mail company in a timely manner for a robust mail appeal program;
- Create reports to be distributed to Finance on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis;
- Provide assistance to the CDO in event related activities under the Development Department.
Salary: $12.50 per hour