The Delivery Driver is responsible for safely delivering product to and from assigned locations throughout our 11 county service area.
The individual must have a valid class A, B or D driver’s license; documented safe driving record and clean license; broad knowledge of transportation corridors of central New York State; ability to work well with diverse groups of people; very good math and customer service skills; good physical condition with the ability to perform continual lifting up to 60 pounds, and ability to work some evenings and weekends.
The Delivery Driver responsibilities will include:
- Delivering product daily in a safe manner as listed on delivery sheets
- Bringing product into member agencies buildings
- Verifying counts, record shortages, overages, and/or product damages on invoices
- Completing daily truck maintenance and other logs/reports as directed
- Assisting with loading and unloading of warehouse inventory as needed