The Warehouse Receiving Coordinator is responsible for receipt of all inbound and back haul trucks. Duties include unloading trucks, putting product away, entering data into Food Bank of Central New York software as well as maintaining accurate counts and paperwork.
This is a full-time position; Monday-Friday.
- Assisting with loading/unloading and storing product from delivery trucks
- Maintaining accurate count and awareness of the condition of product received and shipped
- Assisting with cycle counts and regularly scheduled inventory counts
- Checking and cleaning warehouse, docks, and grounds as directed
- Completing cleaning logs
- Employee will use pick sheets to pull and stage products to fill orders
- Advising Warehouse Manager of inventory discrepancies and product dames
- Advising warehouse manager of inventory discrepancies and product damages
- Assisting with loading pick-up orders
- Putting stock away using pallet tags
- Operating and maintaining all equipment in a safe manner
Salary: $13.46 per hour