One of the Food Bank's longest running programs, Food $en$e is a monthly food buying co-op for anyone who wants to stretch their grocery dollars. Food $en$e provides a monthly box of 12-15 staple grocery items at a discounted price.
There are no qualifications, no subscriptions, and no requirements to participate in Food $en$e.
The Food Bank partners with a number of host sites across our eleven county service area. To order a Food $en$e package, please utilize our Find Food search tool to find a host site closest to you and contact the site coordinator to get started.
Please note: Food Bank of Central New York does not take direct orders for Food $en$e. All orders are to be placed through your host site.
Each package costs $20.50 without limitation to the number of packages you may buy. While the items vary from month to month, the package always includes:
- 4-5 meat items like chicken, ground beef or fish
- 4-5 staple pantry items like pasta, soup, and rice
- 2 fresh produce items like apples, carrots or oranges
Rotating monthly specials like stuffed pork chops, American cheese, meatballs, lasagna, and chicken tenders can be purchased in addition to the basic unit.
To get started:
- Call (800) 444-1562 or (315) 437-1899 or use our search application "Find Food" to locate a Food $en$e host site near you.
- Check our monthly Food $en$e newsletter to view the monthly package and specials and subscribe to stay updated!
- Order and pre-pay with cash or EBT to your local site coordinator.
- Visit your local Food $en$e site at the end of the month to pick up your order.
May 2023 Newsletter
April 2023 Newsletter
|Forms & Resources for Site Coordinators|