Green Bean Potato Salad
Serving size: 1 cup
- 2 cups green beans, trimmed and cut into 1-2" pieces
- 2 pounds russet potatoes, scrubbed and cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 scallions, roots trimmed off and chopped
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh parsley
1. Put 4 cups of water in a medium pot. Bring to a boil. Add green beans and cook for 3 minutes. Drain in colander and transfer to medium bowl.
2. Put potatoes and 1 tablespoon vinegar in medium pot. Cover with water and put pot on stove. Bring to a boil. Cook until potatoes are tender, 10-15 minutes. Drain in colander and transfer to another medium-sized bowl.
3. Put remaining 1 tablespoon vinegar, oil, mustard, and salt in small bowl. Stir to combine and pour over potatoes.
4. Add green beans and parsley to potatoes, stir gently.
5. Refrigerate leftovers.
Adapted from Chop Chop Family.