Partner Agency Training
Virtual Food Bank 101
This seminar details the Food Bank's policies, procedures, and resources. It is intended for coordinators, volunteers or anyone interested in learning more about network resources made available to our partner agencies.
The next session of Food Bank 101 is February 14th at 10am.
|Register for Food Bank 101
Food Bank 102
Food Bank 102 takes a closer look at our partnership and roles. This five-hour seminar is designed for food program coordinators, agency executive directors, and those with a leadership role administering their food program. Other topics will include:
- Food Sourcing Policies
- Grants Management
- Operational Policies and Procedures
- Food Bank’s Strategic Plan
Lunch is provided; however, participation is limited at each seminar. Pre-registration is required. We ask that each partner register only one person for any given seminar.
There are currently no upcoming dates for Food Bank 102 Trainings. We will update this page as they become available!
Food Safety Training
Food safety training must be completed annually. There are currently opportunities for food pantries and meal sites to access basic food safety training online, which can be completed by following the steps below.
2. At the end of the presentation, take the food safety quiz. You must score 80% or higher to receive a certificate of completion from the Food Bank. Each worker that would like to receive a certificate will need to complete their own quiz.
3. Have all employees and/or volunteers sign the Food Safety Training Log upon completion of the training. Please keep the Food Safety Training Log available for review during Food Bank site monitor visits.
USDA Civil Rights Training
Partner agencies are required to have staff and volunteers take the USDA Civil Rights Training annually, which can be completed by following the steps below:
- Partners can now view and complete USDA Civil Rights Training online! Click HERE to access the training.
- Upon completion of the training, have staff and volunteers sign the USDA Civil Rights Training Log. Keep training log available for review during Food Bank site monitor visits.
For additional information regarding USDA Civil Rights, review the resources below.
Please direct any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or (315) 437-1899 ext. 256.