Food Bank 101 & 102
Food Bank 101
This seminar details the Food Bank's policies, procedures, and resources. It is intended for new coordinators and volunteers but is also open to:
- Coordinators looking to expand their agency's partnership with the Food Bank
- Volunteers as an introduction to the Food Bank's operations
- Anyone with questions or an interest in learning more about network resources made available to our partner agencies
We will cover information on our food ordering process, delivery and pick up policies and procedures, billing invoices and statements, TEFAP requirements and HPNAP grants, and conclude with a tour of the warehouse and mock pantry.
PLEASE NOTE: Food Bank 101 is now virtual. We will send out the virtual meeting link 24 hours prior to the start of the class.
RSVP to the next scheduled Food Bank 101 session on Thursday, June 15, 2023, at 10:00 am by clicking HERE.
Food Bank 102
Food Bank 102 takes a closer look at our partnership and roles. This 5-hour seminar is designed for food program coordinators, agency executive directors, and those with a leadership role administering their food program. Other topics will include:
- food sourcing policies
- grants management
- operational policies and procedures
- Food Bank’s Strategic Plan
Lunch is provided at this seminar; however, participation is limited at each seminar. Pre-registration is required and we ask that each partner register only one person for any given seminar.