Food Bank 101
This seminar details the Food Bank's policies, procedures, and resources. It is intended for new coordinators and volunteers but is also open to:
- Coordinators looking to expand their agency's partnership with the Food Bank
- Volunteers as an introduction to the Food Bank's operations
- Anyone with questions or an interest in learning more about network resources made available to our partner agencies
This session will be offered on the first Tuesday of every month from 10:00 am - 12:00 pm. We will cover information on our food ordering process, delivery and pick up policies and procedures, billing invoices and statements, TEFAP requirements and HPNAP grants, and conclude with a tour of the warehouse and mock pantry.
Upcoming Food Bank 101 dates at Food Bank of Central New York:
- Tuesday, July 11, 2017 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Tuesday, August 1, 2017 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Tuesday, September 5, 2017 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Tuesday, October 3, 2017 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Tuesday, November 7, 2017 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Tuesday, December 5, 2017 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Please register by contacting Chris Smith, Agency Relations Coordinator, at (315) 437-1899 ext. 267.